Is there a true alliance anywhere in that house? The motto this season, more than any other, has been shank before getting shanked. This might be the greatest source of frustration among fans of the show. Who the heck do you root for? I've talked previously about the dilemma we face as viewers, namely the ability to separate humanity from the game; but is it possible to root for someone who has no loyalty to anyone in the game? Does this season only have floppers, making it a Flop?
Here's a list of F2 deals currently talked about or active in the game:
- Britney: Ian/Danielle (the latter doesn't even count as an alliance given the recent developments)
- Dan: Danielle/Frank
- Danielle: Britney/Dan/Jenn/Shane
- Frank: Dan/Jenn/Joe/Shane
- Ian: Britney
- Dan, Ian, Shane, Danielle/Britney
- Dan, Danielle, Frank, Jenn
- Frank, Joe, Shane
- Ian, Shane, Danielle
- Depending on who wins HoH next, the targets are as follows from most to least: Ian, Frank, Dan, Shane, Danielle, Jenn and finally Joe.
- According to numbers, the level of danger is as follows, from most to least: Ian, Jenn, Joe, Dan, Shane, Danielle and Frank.
- The order of top competitors this season has been, from most to least: Frank, Shane, Danielle, Ian, Jenn, Dan and Joe.
They are already on lock down, been so since 4:30 am, PST. It's looking good for Endurance.
Best line of the Season:
7:56ish PM: Britney (about pistachios): "I like to suck on these." BB Voice: "That's what she said."
Stay tuned! :)