Monday, July 9, 2012

BB14: 3 More Days, CBS Radio Silence & James Early

What the heck is going on CBS? Stop promising things you can't deliver. It's been 3 days, and still only two possible mentors are grayed out. Throw some money at the techie so he/she can get on it! Hell, let me do it!

Update: As of noon bbt, Howie and Dr. Will are grayed out. 'Bout time but still behind... I guess someone doesn't know the definition of "every day"...

I can't believe that in 3 days the veil will finally be lifted and the season will start. With all the rumors and buzz, I feel like it's already started! I keep heading over to the live feeds to see what's going on in the house. This addiction is insane, but I gain comfort knowing I share it with millions.

If you haven't yet joined Big Brother Whispers, on Facebook, do it! James Early is running it, and he was the first to break the story about the mentors. That's where you'll get the first scoop. It's a great page run by fabulous people who interact regularly with those in the group. They're even hosting viewing parties!

I'm all about giving credit where credit is due :) I don't claim to have any inside information, I'm just relaying it while keeping my ear to the internet ground. Is that an oxymoron? I guess it is! LOL!

What you will find here is commentary and analysis of the game, as well as reflections on the human behavior it engenders inside and outside the house. I will be adding links to sites that give you minute by minute spoilers on what's happening in the house as soon as the games begin; but check back here to read what it all means from a mostly unbiased, but frequently involved perspective!

Stay tuned! :)